denial. shock. sad. pain. acceptance. anger. peace. repeat. repeat. repeat...
HAPPINESS AT LAST!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

moving

So today I got the keys to my new place. Today I feel good about moving. I know it will all set in probably on Friday when I'm officially out of my old apartment. An apartment filled with extremely wonderful, powerful memories and an apartment filled with bad memories.

I am looking forward to new surroundings and a different feel/look to my current place. Yes, I will have the same furniture, but plan to decorate differently and reposition the couches into different positions so it's a different perspective from when Scott and I lived in a one bedroom at this building (it's the same layout).

I will always hold onto the the artwork that Scott and I got together over the years as a reminder of him. And a reminder of his passion for art and creativity.

My bedroom will be a whole new space. Lots of zebra print, magenta, mirrored objects, and contemporary/modern flair that will truly make the space my own. I had always wanted to make a room "my style" but I just never got around to it, and I'm glad that I'm able to embrace this opportunity.

Since I'm moving, I'm not sure how often I will blog, so I might be on a short hiatus..not sure yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment