denial. shock. sad. pain. acceptance. anger. peace. repeat. repeat. repeat...
HAPPINESS AT LAST!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ME called

While there is still no cause of death, I did hear from the ME today. Another TWO weeks. Yes, TWO more weeks in what already feels like years of my life. And in two weeks I don't even know if it'll be confirmed.

They are doing toxicology on the medication he was taking and have determined what was in his system, now they have to do the level of these medications. It's a layered approach and it appears that each layer takes fuckin forever.

No death certificates will be issued until the cause of death is known. Obviously it directly impacts insurance...I'm guessing. No idea.

Anyways, I was glad the ME doctor called me this morning. He is a very nice man and has made this process a bit more pleasant.

So, with that being said. I will know more in TWO weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment