denial. shock. sad. pain. acceptance. anger. peace. repeat. repeat. repeat...
HAPPINESS AT LAST!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

b-b-b-breakdown at work

It is so hard to describe how you function with this much emotion. I know that today I had a breakdown at work over something very stupid. It doesn't take much. It can all be so overwhelming to balance your emotions with the day-to-day life of functioning. Sometimes my brain stops working and I cannot remember anything, while other times I feel so engaged that I could do anything.

Each task seems more complicated than it needs to be and I know in due time this will get better, however the person that I am...wants it to be over with so I can move on. Ain't happening.

So I must learn to be patient with myself and others. Easier said than done, that's for sure.

I also noticed that while I am self-aware, work blurs that for me. While I was in Michigan at my mom's I was very in tune with myself and my feelings, however work sort of creates a distraction that makes it challenging to know how I'm truly feeling at all times. I need to work on that, which I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment