denial. shock. sad. pain. acceptance. anger. peace. repeat. repeat. repeat...
HAPPINESS AT LAST!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

a new purse with meaning


I thought I needed a new purse today. I always carry very LARGE purse and this isn't practical when going out to dinner or "out on the town" with my girlfriends, so there ya have it. A new small, red, Betsey Johnson bag. Good thing Nordstrom Rack is right across the street from my house. 

I have learned to lean on friends and rekindle relationships with girlfriends that I've neglected over the years. It feels really good. While sometimes it's hard to step foot outside my apartment, I always have a good time. It's not easy, but I know that I cannot stay inside forever. 

I look forward to developing even stronger relationships with these women. They bring a smile to my face and are my family in Chicago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment