denial. shock. sad. pain. acceptance. anger. peace. repeat. repeat. repeat...
HAPPINESS AT LAST!

Monday, March 21, 2011

the dreaded ME call...

So today I know I have to call the medical examiner (ME) and it totally fucking sucks. I truly cannot describe the emotions I feel on days like today. How do you prepare yourself to ultimately hear how the love of your life died. Died! And will he tell me everything I want to know? Will this lead to a malpractice lawsuit against Northwestern University and University of Michigan Hospitals because they overlooked the problem???? I know that starting a legal war will not bring him back, but my goodness, he was in the hospital 3 times and if something was overlooked...fuck that. I will act on it. You can guarantee it.

Well time to sort of switch gears and try to get some work done. I hate today already and I haven't even called him yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment