denial. shock. sad. pain. acceptance. anger. peace. repeat. repeat. repeat...
HAPPINESS AT LAST!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

funeral 2

As I'm getting ready to attend my second funeral of the year, I cannot help but be reminded of my feelings on January 15th. Granted, I was on auto-pilot that day. Literally people telling me what moves to make and today I am not like that. Today I can think. Today I have an open mind and a clear head. Ready for what the day might bring.

I need to remember to stay focused on myself and not what others are saying or what others are not saying. I cannot grieve for others. I can only grieve for myself. That's very important to understand and remember. I do think there is a right and wrong way to grieve and the wrong way is NOT grieving, which so many people around me are doing. That is what is so upsetting.

Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment